Monday, November 19, 2012

And we parted

Finally, I belong to the Have-Lost-a-Mobile-Phone club.

I lost my phone two days back, but the realization is hitting now. 

I have finally lost a phone ! 

Oh my Blueberry. 

My striking blue colored vintage Nokia.

You were a good phone. You gave people so many chances to crack a joke and make fun (of you as well as of me). You invited stares when you were whisked out in public. You gave me some challenging times to type with you as I alternated between my smartphone's Qwerty and your ABC keypad ( Its important you know - The Lesson of adjustment ). 

Most importantly, you survived for days while my smartphone died multiple deaths in a single day.  



There it is, a glimpse of it

Bye bye, good friend.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo, my blueberry!:(
    I brought it into this world with my own hands as i unboxed it! *Sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You galaxy people can;t understand the pain of losing a blueberry
    * giggle *

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr

Subscribe