Thursday, November 08, 2012

Its getting rainy, Singapore!

Its has happened twice now !

For lunch I have to step out and go across to the building across my office. It is a good 5-7 minute walk, like all places in Singapore.

Twice now, just when I have finished my lunch and am about to step into the open, it has started to rain; no showers, no drizzles mind you - its torrential rains. The best part is both times I have been caught without an umbrella and a few cents in my pocket, definitely not enough to call for a cab!

The funny thing is that the other times when I have had company, it has been bright and sunny enough for flowers to bloom.

My facebook and twitter accounts saw tons of activity during that time. Thank humans for the smartphones they have created. What can I say it is to be stuck in a building for two hours straight and watch grey clouds pour down mercilessly.

I carry an umbrella everyday by the way. Just that I promptly forget to carry it with me out in the open !

No worries rain gods, I will be prepared the next time you wanna play this game :P Else, facebook will let you know about my misery, again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr

Subscribe