Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'm bookmarking this!

So like I mentioned before, I have been reading like never before. Recently, some friends were clearing out their house as they are moving abroad. Apart from the household stuff which we might take from them, I found my best junkyard sale yet: 3 new books given by them!

Yes!

This is better than anything I could have asked for! Looks like the job hunt will be on pause mode for a while. This holds true, especially for a reader like me.

A bit about my reading habits: 

I hate being interrupted in the middle of reading a book,
I hate keeping down a book to eat, drink or sleep,
I love to fall asleep while reading,
I love the smell of new books,
And I read to finish a book as soon as I can, preferably overnight

I usually order my books from Flipkart. And Flipkart sends these really cute and silly, yet extremely funny bookmarks with the books. These days I am in the habit of collecting them as and when I order a new book. 

This one is already my favorite titled Important reasons to use silly bookmarks 




What is the important reason ? 


(Click on the pic to read the text)

(even my long forgotten camera was put to use)




And on flipping, I get a pair of cool glasses to appear nerdy and keep the buggers away




Of course I don't mind one bit. 

Looks like for a change, these silly marks are going to keep me hooked on to the books ! 

Will keep posting more of these as and when I discover a new one.

Till then, its my book and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr

Subscribe