Thursday, September 05, 2013

Teeny bopper -- Yo !!!

It's 5:30 in the morning. Am on my way to meet my lil one. And a little annoyed at choosing such an early flight. On top of that, I see that I have been assigned the emergency exit seat. Ughh. An air hostess approaches me
"Ma'am I see you are seated next to the emergency exit. Would you like to assist us for our emergency proceedings?  "
"Yeah, sure"
"May I know your age please"
"28"
"(Smiling) Actually you look quite young so I asked, like 15 or something"
I didn't hear the rest.
Didn't need to, since I had heard all that I needed to. Gone are the days when i used to get pissed off at people taking me for a school/college kid. What with the year closing to an end and another candle being added to my birthday cake, its good to know that I can still pass off as a teen on the outside.
.... Heyyy, on the inside as well !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr

Subscribe