Thursday, November 15, 2012

Are you two a number?

This post was supposed to come sometime during my MBA. Posting it now.

I thought I had met all types of professors. Some who were funny, some who were witty, some who could never be forgotten, some who were best forgotten.

And then came along TLo. Walking with the Staying Alive rhythm, dressed in his floral shirts, he bore an uncanny resemblance to the Laughing Buddha. To say that he had the naughtiest face ever would be an understatement.

Running into me and one of my male friends standing on the staircase talking, he looked at me and then at my friend and then back at me again. Looked with eyes as innocent as a baby's. We both looked at each other and then at him, questioningly. And he asked:

"Are you two a number?"

"Err ... No sir ... Aheem, excuse me sir .... What sir ??!!", stumbling and falling over words.

Since then, he has passed winks whenever he crosses us and words like girlfriend, boyfriend feature during intellectual discussions with him.

Oh, that's a devil smile on that monk face.

Well, he definitely gave me something to write about after all these months!

1 comment:

  1. thats intriguing for sure :P
    guess the next time you would have an answer ready for him :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr

Subscribe