Saturday, November 10, 2012

goodbye, muscles

After an initial burst of positivity , i have started to find the gym so boring. I go alone and that adds to the boredom. Also, i have realized that i need to be distracted from my workout to be able to finish it successfully. Either the dance class across my gym or my workout playlist does that for me, mostly.

Until I discovered that the cycle I workout on has a games section! it has been fun cycling since then except yesterday.

Hitting the gym after a month's lull, I was raring to go.

Too raring.

Too tired after two hours, I gave myself ten minutes for cycling.

But wait, this Sudoku puzzle is too interesting. Lets cycle till I finish it. After all how tough can a medium level be. ( I have this obsessive fetish for puzzles and brain teasers)

Wrong! after struggling with it for an eternity, I had to admit defeat. But not before I checked the time.

25 minutes on the damn cycle.

Nice try, gym waalon. Your tricks work.

Good morning, sore muscles !!

image source: clipartof.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr

Subscribe